Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Is there life out there??

Wow! It's been a long long time since I blogged! Not sure if anyone is even checking this blog anymore or not. To give you a quick, not too personal update, the kid-o's and I moved out of our house (going through a seperation) and moved into a new place. The kids are doing wonderful (i think) and they really like their new home. Here are a few pic's of house it turned out. I have been working really really hard getting it all pretty and hom-ey feeling for them.


Unfortunatly I dont have a craft room in the new house. That is something I will have to get used to. However, hopefully soon I will get something set up to where I can again work on my crafts. And hopefully soon as I need to be working on Christmas presents!!
So as soon as things settle, you will be seeing more artwork from me.
Thanks to my loyal's who have been checking and checking the blog. Im sorry it took me so long to post!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does look very homey! You did a wonderful job. I can't image how hard it has been for you. I bet even though you don't have a craft room anymore you find that little noock in your home where you can create.

Kathie Bailey said...

Christina,

Yes there are some faithful readers. (raising hand) I'm so glad you posted. I have been worried about you.

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I have been in your position and I know how tough it can be.

I'm sending you big hugs!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Hey Christina!
You are one of the sweeties on my favorite blogs and friends to watch... So glad you are 'here' and thanks for posting and sharing your life ...
You are a very brave soul to do the right thing - for you and your kidlets ... And, love your cute home! It is darling...
Always out here in cyber space for you if you need a buddy!
hugs, kisses, and well, more hugs...

Unknown said...

Christina- Best of Luck in the new place it looks lovely. Hopefully you and the kiddos will be super happy, even without a craft room. lol
Welcome to the world of single-momhood. Need anything just holler...or email, that's probably easier. lol

Erica said...

I read....I hope the move went smooth & the house looks very homey to me! :)

Sue McGettigan said...

Christina best wishes to you and your kiddos in your new home. I hope you still get mail from your old home - I sent your 'recycled goodies' package there ...