Saturday, December 1, 2007

Researching

No new new's to report yet. I am in the midst of researching my Christmas cards. I just can't sit down and pound out 30 cards. I have to do a week's worth of research first! Looking up cards on line and in magazine's to get a feel for what exactly it is I want to do. I think alot of my creative block is coming from the fact that my craft stuff is spread out in various boxes and totes throughout my basement. It is not readily at my hands anymore. I gotta get organized! I did get a few cards made, but was so disgusted with them I dared not share! lol
I am also needed to start my Christmas gifts I am making. I guess I better get moving huh???
Hopefully I'll have some things to post soon.
And yes, I did get my first Christmas card in the mail already!! (That used to be me! Getting them out the day after Thanksgiving!) And it was a very lovely card Marty!!!

1 comment:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

You are not alone! And my stuff is at my fingertips!!
Oh well...