Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dont look Mom!!




I got my mom's b-day gift done this week. It is AMAZING what you can get done when the kids are gone and you dont have to work for a few day's! LOL
I got this little chipboard book a while ago and wanted to get it made for her. I was freaking because I didnt have any real recent photo's of my nieces to put in the book, but then I just figured she could add her own photo's. lol
The paper is patterend paper from Stampin Up. Most of the cardstock is CTMH.


3 comments:

My Little Hobby said...

That turned out nicely! I always like to pair things like this up with black and white photos so the color of the gift doesn't have to be matched up with the photos. I recognize the clear buttons and have some just like it. Your mom will love it!

Anonymous said...

She will LOVE this!! :) Turned out awesome!! TFS!

My Little Hobby said...

Did she love this, or what?