Saturday, June 7, 2008

Chicago Baby!




So first I need to apologize for the long delay in updating my blog. I broke my camera on accident. The end of school came around and the kids and I were both busy with that. I started a new job in the Superindentants office during the summer and my hours at Bath and Body picked up. In addition to all that stuff, my b/f and I got to take a little trip to Chicago last weekend! It was so much fun. Here are a few pictures of us all dressed up and at a club. We went to some club called Excalibur. Which would have been really fun except when we paid the extra $15 it cost to get upstairs, come to find out it was all techno music up there! UGH!! We stayed there for about an hour and then back downstairs we went. To listen to 70's, 80's and 90's. It was ok. Met some intresting ppl. Had a great time shopping. It was funny though. There we are shopping around Michigan Ave. and that was all neat and all but after awhile we were like, Um...ok...where are the "real" people stores? Why walk into Ralph Lauren? It's not like Im gonna spend $100 on a pair of socks! We did find a "real" mall when we went to eat later that day so we made another side trip! lol
I also have another post for you, probably in a week or so, so look for my good news to come.....

1 comment:

mellow124u said...

OK...IS IT TIME TO GO BACK JUST IN CASE WE MISSED ANYTHING???

THERE HAS TO BE A STORE SOMEWHERE WE MISSED!!!

LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER ADVENTURE HOPEFULLY SOONER THAN LATER GIRL!!