Saturday, August 23, 2008

Nothing new but....

I have a few projects i would like to work on. As soon as I figure out what I want to do with them. I always wanted one of those Bare Elements Clocks. They were always like $20 and I being ever so cheap would never spend the $$ on it. Well, I found one at Hobby Lobby one day marked down to $7! So I snatched it up. I had no idea what was inside the box as it had no "windows" but this is what I found.....


Pretty much your basic wooden square and clock guts. So that is one thing I need to work on and get something on it. Im so glad I didnt pay $20 for it! lol But $7 for a clock isn't too bad. I also have an awsome paned window that my friends gave me that I would like to do up. That will be waiting for awhile though until I know the perfect stuff to put on it. I dont want to just throw it together.

No comments: