Saturday, May 5, 2007

I got a new little toy!

Did everyone have a great National Scrapbooking Day! Did everyone KNOW it was National Scrapbooking Day?!LOL

Well today I had a great time hanging out at the Scrapin Shack with a couple of great friends and I found a new little tool to use. Some of you may have used and seen these before, but it is new to me so I must share.
It is called Edge Distresser by Heidi Swapp. The description on the back reads,
For some reason, the roughed up edge of a layout,a photo, a frame or a journaling block adds just the right amount of dimension and character. Run this edge distressor right along the edge of anything, that'll "junk it up!"
This is a picture of me just taking a piece of cardstock and running it through the edge distresser. It worked very easily!!
And here (if you can see it properly) is a picture of the edge after it has been distressed and I put ink on the edges. What do you think?

And best of all...this nifty little tool was only .99!!!!!!

No comments: