Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of JULY!!

Im sitting here waiting for my husband to get home (what's new!?) so we can start our 4th of July activities!!
So I thought I would post a few things real quick. This is a card I made for a challenge on twopeas.com. You had to use black, orange and white. That was kinda tricky and not do a Halloween card. I am so used to using black/orange for Halloween.

This next little card is another one I did for a challenge on twopeas. You could only use Stamps...stamps only! Wow was that hard! I dont like it at all....but I do like the colors. And it was intresting to test myself on something I dont normally do.


And here is a page from the album I should have done in the next day or so. I am working on a memory album for our Goldie who we just had to put down. I will post the whole album when I am finished.

Have a wonderful 4th all!!

1 comment:

My Little Hobby said...

The new look on your blog is cheerful and summery. It looks great! These three turned out well. I like them all. Happy 4th of July to you too. --Kelly