Thursday, July 19, 2007

Friday 20th

At twopeasinabucket, I got to do one of the sketch challenges. I was so excited. Here is the link if you want to go check it out. http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?gallery=3&cmd=display&layout_id=1197068


I have posted previously 2 of the cards that are included in the sketch but here is the last one. It is also a Flap Fold card.




On the blogger challenge today, the question was, Are you more of hand journaling or computer journaling. Well, I used to be 100% computer. My handwriting is horrid, though I like it because it is my own. But lately I have been putting more of my own journaling on my pages. Just so my kids will know what my handwriting looks like. And I am not ashamed of my chicken scratch. Though I would never put it on someone's layout that I was giving as a gift!! LOL

Ps: will be out of town this weekend. Blogging will slow to a stop for a few day's. Will be back hopefully with a Make it Monday on Monday!! Enjoy your weekend all!!

8 comments:

Maureen said...

LOVE the card! I always end up making the same type over and over; I'll have to be much more creative like you to do something so cool....

Have a great time this weekend!

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

Very kewl card......I will definately have to take a crack at this one. TFS

Sherri said...

nice card...love the flip. great post on the challenge. have a great weekend

jillconyers said...

Love the card!

Colleen said...

Love these - great colours!

C.C. said...

I'm with you - I only like my handwriting because it is my own!

My Little Hobby said...

Wonderful colors! Very cool layout. Nice job! BTW, your daughter's HS party sounds like fun. Check out the link to on my blog to Cambria's blog for measurements if you decide to create your invites like I did. I hope you post them too!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colours!