Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Holly Lolly.....


That's what my Grandma calls it....(yes, the fiesty one mentioned below) she calls Hobby Lobby Holly Lolly. Don't ask why..it's just her.
So I got to go to Holly Lolly today! Which is a treat for me since it is 45 min. away! I only make a run up there if the sale's are really good and they have something I'm looking for on sale. Well, my newest thing I am looking for is a scallop punch, like SU sells. I dont really want to pay big bucks for it and H.L had them half off. Oh hell~~~Im there! I also have a family friend (she started off as my mom and grandma's friend and now is mine so her status has been moved up to official friend of the family LOL) she is just starting paper crafts and I took her to enjoy the good sales. She made out like a bandit!! Half off stamps, paper, punches, 40%off flowers at Joanns.











I bought the new Bazzill Bling paper last time I went and it was half off but I only bought the primary colors. Well, a couple months later, I "needed" the neutrals. So I got those this time.
I needed a new corner rounder as I have an old SU one and I hate it. So I got that. A new 8x8 album with paw prints on it for my layouts I just made of Goldie. New fiber that was $5.98 on sale for .99!! Liquid glass....a must. And some big clothspin's to play with. I also bought a pack of 3 daubers. Can you belive I have been stamping for 8 yrs and this is my first package of duabers! lol
Alas..they did not have scallop punch I was looking for. I guess I will try another Holly Lolly on Friday I will be passing by and if nothing else, buy it from SU! lol

TwoPeas Blog Challenge: if you could drive anywhere..where would it be.

Well, Im not a big car rider. I get too antsy. I can't sit still that long. My legs have to move! But I would love love love to get in a car and just ride up the East Coast. Seeing all of those states in the fall. How pretty that would be.Ofcourse, since I am in IL, I would have to take a plane to get to the East coast first! LOL






6 comments:

Sherri said...

sounds like an awesome drive

Heather said...

I'm with you...not a big fan of riding in the car. I get bored, I get antsy, and the interstate makes me a nervous wreck!!!

Colleen said...

Have fun with your new goodies! I'd like to do that trip too, but like you would need a ticket first!

Maureen said...

Wow, cool new finds there. Wish we had a Hobby Lobby; I'll have to check one out when I'm in the States next month.

Raquel said...

Well, I LOVE to drive! Driving the east coast would be fun.

toners said...

Have a great time with your stash from Holly Lolly :)