Wednesday, August 1, 2007

NEW CATALOG!

It's here it's here!! I'm so excited! The new Fall/Winter CTMH book just came to my house today! I won't get my customer's book's till Friday, but I got my freebie today in the mail.
I have been so busy today that I have not even had a chance to look through it yet! I skimmed a bit though. Just want to wait till I can devote more time to it!

I will be placing an order soon for some new stuff and posting what I got and what I make. The posting will be slowing down a bit as my kids have me very very busy this week and next. End of summer......
Also wanted to share with you a couple pictures of what we have been up to.

Here is a picture of my daughter jumping on a trampoline with her friend. And my son, diving head first into the water. Boy, he really has the form down doesn't he? LOL

Him going under water is a huge thing!! I am so proud of him for that. He loves it now, as long as he has the goggles on! lol
Enjoy your week.

1 comment:

C.C. said...

thanks for sharing a sneak peek of the cover!