Saturday, May 26, 2007

New Circle Book

Hello! Happy Saturday!
Close To My Heart came out with these really cool little albums. They are circle's and they are only 4.95! They are called My Creation's Circle Album. The front is chipboard and the back cover is chipboard, then you get 10 pages in between to decorate as you like. It also comes with other chipboard elements that you can use throughout your book.
I got mine done today. I didnt want to use the whole 10 pages in side, so I just uncliped the clip and took 5 pages out. I made my book about my niece. I had some great pictures of her from last summer that I shot at a park and thought they would go perfect. (Dont' forget if you want a close up of the picture, just click on it)
Also, just a quick FYI, I will be posting Make It Monday on either Monday evening or Tuesday morning. With the holiday coming, I will be a bit MIA for a while!! Thanks!! Have a Happy Memorial Day!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them. That would be a great gift.

InkyFingers said...

I love your circle journal. I haven't done mine yet, but you are inspiring me.

Mimi