Monday, June 11, 2007

Make It Monday

Well, I had a Make it Monday all planned out but it stunk! I hated how it turned out. I wanted to demo Masking. Yeah, I know, pretty basic, but when was the last time you did it?~!! LOL Seriously! I remember learning how to do it back when I first started stamping and never used it since!
So I am going to refer you to a great tutorial over at Splitcoast that explains it so much better then I tried.
Here is the link (you'll have to copy and paste)
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/masking.php
I would love for you all to show me what you do with masking! It is very easy to do.
I will be back a bit later this week with a project I am finishing up. Sorry for the cruddy post today. Summer with the kids has me a bit busier then I thought it would be! LOL
Here are the two cards I did last night using masking. You can see how the flowers look like they are behind the lady walking her dog. And how there are flowers on the girl's dress. That is masking!

No comments: