Saturday, June 16, 2007

Sneak Peak

For those of you who get to come to my open house next Saturday, I am giving you a little sneak peak at what we will be making. My mother said they look too complicated! ( I love telling that stuff on my blog, then she razzes me for saying it on my blog!! LOL)
But they are actually very very simple. I promise I will talk you through them if you get to come to the open house!
First card is using one of my favorite stamp set's from CTMH. I also used one of my favorite paper's, the paper that matches that set, called More To Adore.
We will also get a chance to use the wonderful new White DAisy ink pad. If anyone is looking for a white ink pad, skip Stayzon and go with this one! Wow, did it knock my socks off. I am a huge Stayzon fan, but this one is WONDERFUL!!

The next card is actually a tag card. It is half the size of a regular card (4 1/4 x 5.5) and it has a little tag in it. The tag is actually what you would write on.
We are going to use the new set called Delight in Everything and the paper that matches called Let's Get Together.
This one is also pretty easy once you have it shown to you. I am also going to have everyone stamp on the ribbon! That should be fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they look wonderful